Pulaki Temple – Bali
Pulaki Temple or Pura Pulaki is a Hindu shrine located in the hill bank and in front of the beautiful beach in north part of Bali. It is one of the biggest Hindu temples in Bali situated in the coastal side west part of Singaraja town or 1 hour drive to the west from the town. This temple is set on the flat land with stone hill bank as a back drop meanwhile the blue ocean is just in front of the temple.
What to See in Pulaki Temple?
» half-day trip may only have time to "Pulaki Temple – Bali"
Trip Include : English Speaking Driver + Oil Petrol
Interested with this trip ?
more information Contact US | Airport Shuttle
» Full Days approximately 10 hours
» Half Days approximately 5/6 hours
» Ticket prices do not include
Full Days Tour
Halp Days Tour
- » Bedugul Botanical Garden (Kebun Raya) – Bali
- » Munduk Waterfall Bali
- » Puncak Mangu Temple
- » “Singaraja” Bali Historic Dutch Capital
- » Bali West National Park
- » Puri Ubud (Ubud Palace)
- » Kecak and Fire Dance At Pura Luhur Uluwatu – Bali
- » Menjangan Island – Bali
- » Sobek Rafting Bali
- » Taman Ayun Temple Bali